Amazon Prime Day may be over, but the Dealmaster never stops. Today's round of discounts includes a number of Prime Day offers that are still available despite the official end of Amazon's sales event, which officially ends on Wednesday.
One of the deals that are still on the move is Apple's AirPods Pro, which retails for $ 199 and is the best price we've seen at a major retailer. It's still a great price for one of the best wireless headphones out there, especially if you want active noise cancellation and are already using an iPhone.
Elsewhere, Roku's Streaming Stick + remains at the Prime Day price of $ 37. This is still not the absolute lowest price we've seen, but it's the cheapest the fast streamer has had since last Black Friday. If you can't wait until that Black Friday – when devices similar to Amazon's Fire TV Stick 4K are likely to hit stores – and you're looking for an absolutely easy way to stream video apps in 4K and HDR, this is solid business . If you can live with 802.11n Wi-Fi and a simpler remote with no power and mute buttons, the Roku Premiere also offers 4K and HDR and is still available for $ 27.
In addition, we are still seeing significant price reductions on Apple's latest MacBook Air. HyperX Cloud Stinger, one of our most popular affordable gaming headsets; Ankers Soundcore Life Q20, affordable, over-ear, noise-canceling headphones that we can vouch for; a six month subscription to Amazon's Kindle Unlimited e-book service; and Anker's Ars-approved USB-C to Lightning cables (in case you need a replacement cable), including discounts.
With a new day, however, new offers come, so we also have good prices for the recently released Pro Skater 1 + 2 by Tony Hawk, various Dell monitors and high quality Bluetooth speakers. You can check out the full list for yourself below.
Note: Ars Technica may receive compensation for sales of links in this post through affiliate programs.
The Dealmaster has published its own newsletter! Sign up for a shorter, narrower list of the best tech deals on the web – no nonsense, straight to your inbox and often before they get to the Ars homepage.
Top 10 offers of the day
Enlarge /. The 2020 Retina MacBook Air.
Offers for laptops and desktops
- Apple MacBook Air (2020) Laptop – Intel Core i3-1000NG4, 13.3 inch 2560 x 1600, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD for $ 849.99 at Amazon (discount at checkout – usually $ 950).
- Apple MacBook Air (2020) Laptop – Intel Core i5-1030NG7, 13.3 inch 2560 x 1600, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD for $ 1,049.99 at Amazon (discount at checkout – typically $ 1,230).
- Apple MacBook Pro (Late 2019) Laptop – Intel Core i7-9750H, 16 inch 3072 x 1920, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD for $ 2,079 at Amazon (typically $ 2,200).
- 27 '' Dell S2721QS Monitor – 3840 x 2160, 60 Hz, IPS, FreeSync for $ 299.99 (usually $ 360).
- 27 '' Dell U2721DE Monitor – 2560 x 1440, 60 Hz, IPS + $ 100 Dell E-Gift Card for $ 434.99 at Dell (typically $ 470).
- 34 Inch Ultrawide Monitor Dell UltraSharp U3419W – 3440 x 1440, 60 Hz, IPS for $ 647.99 at Dell (use code: STAND4SMALL – usually $ 740).
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus (2 TB) M.2 NVMe internal SSD for $ 289.74 on Amazon (usually $ 375).
- Samsung T5 (1TB) Portable External SSD for $ 129.99 on Amazon (usually $ 155).
- Samsung T5 (2TB) Portable External SSD for $ 236.24 on Amazon (usually $ 300).
- Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus AM4 ATX Motherboard – PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2 for $ 161.49 on Amazon (usually $ 190).
- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4 3200 MHz desktop memory for $ 74.99 at Amazon (usually $ 86).
/. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 + 2 is a faithful remake of the original classics.
Video game deals
Enlarge /. The Roku Premiere uses 802.11n Wi-Fi and a simpler remote control with no voice control, but still transmits 4K and HDR video at low cost.
TV and home entertainment offers
Enlarge /. Apple's AirPods Pro in an open case.
- Apple AirPods Pro true wireless noise-canceling headphones for $ 199 on Amazon (usually $ 230).
- Apple iPad (32 GB, 8th generation) 10.2-inch tablet for $ 299 on Amazon (usually $ 329).
- Apple iPad (128 GB, 8th generation) 10.2-inch tablet for $ 399 at Amazon (usually $ 429).
- Motorola Moto G Power (2020, 64 GB) unlocked smartphone for $ 199.99 on Amazon (usually $ 240).
- OnePlus 7T (2019, 128GB) Unlocked Smartphone + $ 20 B&H E Gift Card for $ 399 at B&H (usually $ 520).
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones for $ 44.99 on Amazon (usually $ 60).
- Jaybird X4 Bluetooth Sports Headphones for $ 49.99 on Amazon (usually $ 105).
- Koss Porta Pro wired on-ear headphones for $ 19.99 on Amazon (usually $ 35).
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus true wireless headphones for $ 119.99 on Amazon (usually $ 135).
- Tribit XSound Go portable bluetooth speaker for $ 27.99 at Amazon (Clip $ 5 coupon – usually $ 33).
- JBL Clip 3 portable bluetooth speaker for $ 39.95 on Amazon (usually $ 60).
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm) smartwatch for $ 369 on Amazon (typically $ 390).
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (64GB) 10.4 inch tablet + S pen for $ 279 on Amazon (usually $ 310).
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (128 GB) 11 inch tablet + S pen for $ 579.99 at Amazon (usually $ 650).
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera – wireless, 2K video for $ 199.99 on Amazon (usually $ 240).
- TP-Link Kasa HS200 Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch for $ 13.99 at Amazon (usually $ 17).
- TP-Link TL-SG105 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch for $ 12.99 at Amazon (Clip $ 2 coupon – usually $ 20).
Enlarge /. Anker's PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning cable is durable and reliable.
Accessories and various offers
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited 6 Month Membership for $ 29.97 on Amazon (usually $ 60).
- Anker PowerLine II (6ft, MFi certified) USB-C to Lightning cable for $ 9.99 at Amazon (Clip $ 2 coupon and use the code: ANKERCTL – usually $ 17).
- Portable battery Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD – 18 W USB-C PD, USB-A, 20,000 mAh for $ 34.99 at Amazon (Clip 30% voucher – usually $ 50).
- Anker PowerPort Cube USB power strip – 3x AC, 3x USB-A for $ 16.14 at Amazon (Clip 15% voucher – usually $ 20).
- Vava VA-UC071 7-in-1 USB-C hub – 92 W USB-C-PD, 3x USB 3.0, microSD, SD, HDMI (4K at 30 Hz) for $ 19.99 at Amazon (Clip 20% voucher – usually $ 25).
- Vava VA-UC006 9-in-1 USB-C hub – 49 W USB-C-PD, 2x USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI (4K at 30 Hz), SD, microSD, 3.5 mm, Ethernet for $ 49.99 at Amazon (Clip $ 10 coupon – usually $ 60).
- Prime only: Aukey Omnia PA-B3 USB-C charger – 65W total, 65W USB-C PD, USB-A, GaN for $ 24.99 at Amazon (Clip $ 5 coupon – usually $ 38).