Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are coming to Hollywood! After the Duke and Duchess of Sussex officially resigned as senior members of the British royal family in March, they are reportedly buying in an idea for a new project from various media outlets. While the concept of their pitch is loudly unknown diversity, Meghan and Harry met with various networks in June, including Bonnie Hammer from NBCUniversal. There are currently no further details on the top-secret project. However, according to sources, Meghan has no plans to act again.
After her royal exit, Meghan marked her return to the spotlight by partnering with Disney + to tell her story Elephants Documentary, while Harry recently appeared on Netflix's trailer for the coming year Phoenix from the ashes Documentary and is currently preparing to release its Apple TV + series on mental health in 2021 with Oprah Winfrey.
It's also worth noting that Harry and Meghan signed with the New York-based Harry Walker Agency back in June, which represents the Obamas, Oprah, Jane Goodall, and the Clintons, to name a few. Hmm . . What could Harry and Meghan's secret project be? We have a couple of ideas.
- A documentation about technological innovation: Earlier this year, Harry and Meghan made a secret visit to Stanford University in California. While the couple haven't shown much interest in the tech industry in the past, the Stanford Graduate School of Business is known for its nonprofit program and Center for Social Innovation.
- A healthy lifestyle show based on The Tig: I mean, Meghan shared some very important life advice on her now-deleted blog. This is my request to you to bring it back.
- The start of their non-profit Archewell organization: In April, the duo announced the name of their new nonprofit organization, but they haven't officially revealed it yet. Archewell's goal is to "do something that matters, do something that matters". "Before SussexRoyal came the idea of 'ark' – the Greek word meaning 'source of the plot'. We got involved with this concept for the non-profit organization we will one day build wanted, and it became the inspiration for our son's name, "said Harry and Meghan in a joint statement. "Archewell is a name that combines an old word for strength and action and another that evokes the deep resources that everyone must fall back on." They ended their statement by adding, "We look forward to launching Archewell when the time is right." Maybe that time is now?
- A reality TV show about how they settled in California in their new life: OK, that's definitely a stretch. But it doesn't hurt to dream, does it?
- Documentation that highlights causes closes your heart: Although Meghan and Harry are no longer high-ranking members of the royal family, they are still very involved in their charity work and helping those in need. Harry has continued his work in protecting the environment and helping people living with HIV, mental health issues, and veterans. Meanwhile, Meghan's focus remains on empowering women and girls. Regardless of what the project is, I feel like it's somehow related to these causes.