Image source: Getty / Joe Maher
Disney's new nature documentary elephant has a lot of charm. There are beautiful pictures of elephants (obviously), beautiful landscape scenes and, oh yes, Meghan Markle's story. Well, I really enjoyed learning about one of the most beautiful creatures on earth, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't totally fascinated by how comforting Markle's voice is.
The film, which Markle has joined to support the Botswana-based conservation organization Elephants Without Borders, follows the annual journey of a herd of elephants traveling through the African Kalahari Desert in search of water. It mainly focuses on three elephants: Gaia (the matriarch of the herd), Shani (Gaia's sister) and Jomo (Shani's son). Markle's charm is expressed effortlessly when she describes the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of the expedition. When Gaia shows her leadership skills, Markle sounds really proud. If Shani protects the herd from rivals, she sounds serious. and when Jomo is adorable, she sounds delighted. Markle also sounds particularly moved when he talks about Shani's protection from Jomo. She is probably related to maternal instinct, as she and her husband Harry share the 11-month-old son Archie.
When we heard Markle's soothing voice, we asked ourselves: What else could she be talking about or doing a voiceover? Many things, whether for relaxation or for pure irony. So, without further ado, here is a list of everything we would love Markle to do for her voice.
- Daily affirmations
- A video montage of Prince, only Harry is dancing
- A prosa-like reading of Beyoncé texts (especially "Flawless", just so that she can say "Bow down, b * tches" in her sweet voice)
- A second-by-second retelling of the moment when she actually met Beyoncé
- In the truest sense of the word just a record of her saying: "I am an older man."
- A meditation app
- Harry Potter audiobooks
- An inferior Facebook clip from her greeting fans like "Hey, all your cool cats and kittens."
- Archie's home video stories of how to walk
- Scenes from Strange things, especially when Joyce Byers shouts: "WIIIILLL!"
- Audio bedtime stories for children
- A dubbed version of David that says, "Oh my god" Schitt & # 39; s Creek
- Cute puppy reaction videos
- A virtual yoga class with her mother Doria (who is actually a yoga teacher)
- Her own rendition of PTAF's 2012 hit "Boss Ass B * tch"
- A Tyra Banks voiceover said to Tiffany: "We all rooted for you!"
- A TikTok by her and Harry posing as Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick
- Daily news
- A brilliant breakdown of Megan Thee Stallion's songs
- An explanatory video on the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- One of those YouTube cooking shows that we only watch for entertainment purposes and not to really cook
- An imitation of Craig Daniel's southern accent in Knife out
- An omniscient, narrative description of Harry's attempt to steal a samosa when it started cooking in 2018
- A recitation from everyone law and order Intro, including the dramatic "Dun Dun!"