If you've seen season three of Sell sunsetThen you're probably just as confused as the rest of the Oppenheim group about how Christine Quinn met her now-husband Christian Richard – or who the hell he is anyway. While Sell sunset The ladies had many theories about the retired tech millionaire. Christine set the record during an interview with Bustle in May 2020. According to Christine, she met Christian through mutual friends just a month after production started Sell sunset Season 1, which premiered on Netflix in March 2019. While little is known about her romance, here's what we know about Christine's mysterious Boo.
- Before he retired, Christian was a big tech freak. "Christian is big in the tech world," Christine revealed during the Sell sunset Season two premiere. "He went to MIT, is a software engineer, and has worked for several companies and development projects."
- Christian first made an appointment with Christine's girlfriend before dating the reality TV star. As Christine explained nylon in May 2020: "One of my best friends had a date with this guy, but wasn't thrilled about him. She said: & # 39; He's not for me, he's really intellectual, he talks about the economy and Bitcoin. & # 39; # 39; I said: & # 39; Okay, I'll meet him! & # 39; "
- When Christian and Christine first started dating, he didn't even know that his new girlfriend was going to star on a Netflix reality show. "When I met him, he thought I was just into real estate," Christine told Refinery29 in May 2020. "The show is coming out and I'm very calm because I have low expectations and we're traveling." However, when the show became a huge hit, Christian realized that Christine was a big deal. "In Tokyo and the Bahamas, people were like, 'Oh my God, I love you. I love your show,'" added Christine.
- At first Christian didn't want to appear in front of the camera, but Christine finally convinced him. "After we returned to LA after we got back we were picked up for another season and I asked him," Do you want to be there? "He said," Oh my god, that's not me " "said Christine during her Refinery29 interview." He's really, really shy, but he decided to do it for me. He's on the show quite a lot and, bless his heart, he's trying, but (filming) is a really uncomfortable thing. It's not organic in any way. It's not reality in any way. "
- While traveling around the world together, Christian asked the question on Valentine's Day 2019, as Christine revealed People In April 2020. At their engagement party, which was included in an episode of the second season (and probably took place sometime in the summer of 2019), Christian said to his future wife: "Christine, I met you in Beverly Hills less than a year ago, and I fell head over heels in love with you. We had dinner, she was wearing a red dress and we hit it off in the car. We had jokes straight away, which is really special – you don't get that too often. I have she's chasing, and she's a tough catch. But here we are now. "
- Shortly after the couple started dating, Christian surprised Christine with an elaborate gift: a nearly 6,000 square meter mansion with four bedrooms and six bathrooms in the Hollywood Hills. "It's a funny story because we were traveling in Switzerland and this house came out that was so beautiful and breathtaking. I said, 'We have to look at this house! It just had a huge discount, what's going on! & # 39; "explained Christine nylon. "We flew back to see it and when we got to it I realized it was a house that I had the listing on years ago." Later, in a second season episode of Sell sunsetChristine said of the house, "I would sit on this open house every Sunday and imagine myself sitting in this house drinking coffee with my husband, and I now live in the house I imagined to live."
- On December 15, 2019, Christian and Christine tied the knot at a gothic winter wonderland-style wedding in a downtown LA cathedral in front of 75 guests. "I've been waiting until now to share details of our special day," said Christine People during her interview in April 2020, just under four months after the big day. "We wanted to get married in December to start the new year (as husband and wife). And a winter wonderland theme with a nasty twist is forever unforgettable."